تعديل

jeudi 1 août 2013

WANTED.


Every time I walk through these huge replicas of European village streets, I feel like I’m part of this Old West town. In my mind, I start to dream of being part of a set filled with huge Hollywood stars that have graced this ranch in the past. There’s something to admire about a place that holds so much history and can instantly take you back in time. It’s a make-believe world that I’ve always wished I could be a part of.
My goal was not to become an actress, but I do remember being a kid and playing make-believe. It was the best way to clear my mind. I use to play alone and pretend I was the Pink Ranger and I was battling all of the evil putties. I’m telling you, I would really get in to it.
I woke up that morning with the desire to just drift away to a make-believe world. I didn’t want to go to just any world, it had to be a place that can take me back to the simple life, so I threw on my cowboy boots and set out to daydream at Paramount Ranch.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More